"Stop running this script" warning dialogue in IE8 - Microsoft fix doesn't work on 2008
I run an application that performs a lot of processing on the browser side and causes the "Stop running this script..." dialogue/warning to appear under some circumstances. I have run the fix from http://support.microsoft.com/kb/175500 and this has worked when I access the application locally or with it running under Windows Server 2003. However, I find that this fix doesn't work under Windows Server 2008. Any help towards resolving this much appreciated.
September 26th, 2011 9:34am

Hi, This should be a compatibility issue between the application and IE. Please try to run IE in compatibility mode to check if it works. If it does not work, please contact the application vendor for a compatibility update to fix this issue. Regards,Please remember to click Mark as Answer on the post that helps you, and to click Unmark as Answer if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
September 28th, 2011 12:24am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics